The most embarrassing thing you can do in front of others is growl, growl, or make funny noises.
However, these are normal bodily functions that we must perform to stay healthy and normal. If we had to pick the most popular of these, it would have to be smooth. As the gas passes, it makes funny noises and smells horrible.
We all know that swallowing is part of the digestive process and it should be, but it’s still annoying and bullying. We know about these farting processes; but are there hidden facts we don’t know about?
- Compared to women, men drink more and are more comfortable. Men, like women, know that they are not shy to cry when they are not alone.
- Did you know that the word “fart” was coined in 1962 and is defined as the release of gas from the anus? Funny, isn’t it?
- We drink the most when we sleep. Thank God!
- Farts travel at 10 feet per second.
- They contain hydrogen sulfide, which reduces mitochondrial damage. You probably know this fact. However, did you know that inhaling the fragrance is good for your health? The next time you or someone you love cries, be grateful.
- A healthy person swallows approximately 14 times a day.
- The 14 farts we emit are enough to fill an entire balloon. What to say about this?
- If you are one of those people who fasts about 14 times a day, consider yourself healthy. However, if there is little or no nausea, you should see a doctor.
- The difference between quieter and terrifyingly loud is the size of their sphincter. The tighter the sphincter, the louder it sounds!
- Of all animals and other animals, termites are the most carnivorous. After that follow sheep, camel, chicken, elephant, dog and cow.
- Think twice the next time you chew gum or drink soda. They increase your chances of farting.
- Compared to men, women have a higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide, so they smell gas. However, they smell healthier than men.