Chocolate cake, prepared without eggs, milk and butter. Their surfaces are ground with water and flour, and cream has two components.
Chocolate cake, prepared without eggs, milk and butter. Their tops are cooked with water and flour, and the cream has two ingredients, according to retete-usoare.ro.
-250 grams of flour
-250 ml of water
-150 grams of sugar
– 8 g of vanilla sugar;
– 60 ml of refined sunflower oil;
– 40 g of cocoa powder;
-a pinch of salt;
2 teaspoons baking powder (or 1 teaspoon baking powder + 1 teaspoon baking soda + 1 teaspoon 9% vinegar – so that the top comes out firmer and easier to chop without falling apart).
– 500 ml of fruit juice with pulp (any);
– 3 tablespoons of semolina.
else: 30 grams of dark chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
How to prepare:
1- Prepare the dough: put the sifted flour, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, cocoa powder and baking powder in a deep bowl. flip over.
2. Add 200ml of water and refined sunflower oil one by one. Mix well so that no lumps remain. If necessary, gradually add the rest of the water. You need to get a fairly thick paste, which slowly drains from a spoon.
3. Transfer the dough to the tray, the bottom of which was previously covered with baking paper. Spread it evenly.
4. Bake the worktop for 40-45 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 ° C. Make sure it’s ready by testing a toothpick.
5. Allow the work surface to cool, then separate it from the walls of the tray with a thin knife and remove it. Remove the baking paper from its surface.
6. Remove ‘hat’ from work surface to use for cake decorating. Then cut the working surface into two equal parts (in the longitudinal direction).
7- Prepare the cream: Pour the fruit juice into a thick-bottomed saucepan and place over a low heat. Gradually add semolina to it, stirring constantly with a fork. Boil the cream for 1 minute from the moment the first bubbles appear. Remove from heat and continue to stir for another 1-2 minutes.
8. Cover the cream with cling film so that it comes in direct contact with its surface. Allow to cool to room temperature.
9. Beat the cream with a mixer on high speed until it becomes fluffy and white.
10. Assemble the cake: put the first layer on a plate and grease it with half the cream.
11- Place the second tabletop on top of the first.
12. Grease the top and edges of the cake with the remaining cream.
13. Prepare the cake with the crumbs obtained by grinding the “hat” cut from the counter. If this is not enough, put on top of it grated dark chocolate (make sure it is fasting) or crushed biscuits.
14. Put the cake in the fridge for a few hours until it settles.
15. Portion and serve the cake with great pleasure!
Keep up to date with the latest news. Follow DCNews on Google News too