Fasting recipes without oil
Guacamole, mango and black bean salad
- 1 lemon, peeled and juiced
- 1 small mango, cored, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 small avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ small package chopped coriander
- 400g canned black beans, drained and rinsed
Put the peel and juice of the lemon, the mango, the avocado, the tomato, the chili pepper and the onion in a bowl and mix them with the cilantro and beans. Served with coriander and stick chips.
Put out the vegan tacos
- 175 grams of corn
- 1 large red onion
- 1 red pepper, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 large kiwi, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large tomato, cut in half
- 100g whole wheat flour, plus extra for rolling
- 1 large garlic clove
- 15 gm fresh chopped coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 85g finely chopped red cabbage
Heat the oven to 220°C. Combine corn, red onion and pepper in a large shallow pan and combine with cumin seeds and lemon juice. Add the kiwi and tomatoes to one side of the skillet and sauté for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix 60ml of water into the flour using a food processor to make a paste. Knead briefly until smooth, then cut evenly into quarters and distribute each piece on a surface lightly sprinkled with flour to get a round 16cm tortilla. Cover it with a kitchen towel to prevent it from drying out.
reports. “Did Pedoni curse me to pay for my child’s death?” How the parents of a young man from the club received the collective verdict
Remove the boiled tomatoes and kiwi from the pan and return to the oven for 10 minutes. We remove the kiwi peel and put the pulp in a bowl with the tomatoes, garlic, half of the cilantro and paprika. Use a hand mixer to get a homogeneous sauce.
Heat a large nonstick, oil-free skillet and cook the tortillas, one at a time, for 1 minute on one side and about 10 seconds on the other, until you see they puff up slightly. Brush the tortilla with a little sauce, cover with cabbage and fried vegetables, then brush with the rest of the cilantro. Add another tablespoon of sauce.
Creamy vegetable soup with truffles
- Small bunch of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated, minced
- 1 celery (about 1 kg), cleaned and finely chopped
- 1 sweet potato (about 200g), finely chopped
- 1 liter vegetable soup
- 100 ml of soy cream
- 50g hazelnuts, peeled, fried and finely chopped
In a large saucepan, heat a little water over a low heat. Tie the sprigs of thyme and bay leaves with a piece of string and add to the pan with the onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 10 minutes, until softened but not coloured.
Final in the collective file, almost 7 years after the tragedy. A total of 60 years in prison for 8 people convicted
Add garlic and cook for another minute, then add celery and potatoes. Mix everything well and season with a generous pinch of salt and white pepper. Pour the soup, bring to a boil, simmer for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are completely soft.
Discard the herbs, mix with cream, remove from heat and stir until a completely smooth composition is obtained. Add a few grated truffles in a row and taste the flavor of spices.
To serve, heat the soup until hot, then place in bowls and sprinkle with hazelnuts, a pinch of black pepper, and truffles.
Chickpea and avocado salad
- 400 grams of chickpeas, drained and drained
- Small bunch coriander, coarsely chopped
- Small handful of coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 red onion cut into thin slices
- 2 large tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 1 lemon with juice
Mix all the ingredients together, crush a little avocado and chickpeas. You can use it as a humus sauce or as a vegetable yogurt.
‘The main goal is a new iron curtain.’ According to the Russian state press, Finland’s decision to join NATO
- 60 grams of chia seeds
- 400 ml of unsweetened almond or hazelnut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Frozen berries to serve
Place all ingredients in a large bowl with a pinch of sea salt and whisk until combined. Cover with plastic wrap, then let it thicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Spoon the pudding into four cups, then cover with the frozen berries and additional cocoa powder or coconut flakes.
Image source: 123rf.com
How to make cake batter. simplest way
Photo “Do you know what a girlfriend of a football player should do?” »The Roman broke the silence after 3 weeks of separation: “You called me to ask me.”
Bedoni’s son broke the silence! What happened after the mayor was sent to prison. heart breaker
Maya and David, children from Bacau who were killed by their father, drove on the last road. The two brothers were placed in two white coffins and will share the same grave
Horoscope for May 13, 2022. Libra has a special day, with many moments of serenity that emerge from the heart without effort
blow to Russia. What is happening in China right now is related to the war in Ukraine
The purges have begun! Putin eliminated the first to trust them. Who paid for the president?
The test: Your puppy’s teeth may be in trouble. Make sure you know how to take care of your quads
Watch the latest video