Today I am going to share an amazing remedy that can help you grow hair non-stop and also get rid of dandruff.
For this tool you will need –
2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
2 tablespoons of almond oil
- Take a clean bowl and add 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel and 2 tbsp. Along with almond oil, if you don’t have aloe vera at home, you can easily get aloe vera gel from the market, which is not very expensive.
- Mix well and the paste is ready to use.
- Apply this paste on the scalp with cotton and massage for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave this paste on your hair for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment once a week for amazing results within a few weeks.
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that promote hair growth and prevent dandruff, aloe vera gel soothes scalp inflammation, and almond oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, magnesium, vitamins E, D, B1, B6, and A for health benefits. . hair. Almond oil helps nourish and grow long and thick hair, while almond oil repairs damaged hair.
The size can be changed depending on the thickness of the hair. Mix equal amounts of aloe vera gel and almond oil.