Everyone hates cleaning the house – it takes a lot of time and can be boring. However, today we’re going to show you some tips and tricks to make cleaning your home easier and more fun.
DESCRIPTION HELPS YOU REMOVE STAINS AND CLEAN VARIOUS SURFACES AND OTHER THINGS WITHOUT A LOT OF EFFORT.
Continue reading below to learn more!
- To prevent the door from closing due to drafts, place several rubber bands as shown in the picture above.
- Place a padded edge on the front wall of the car in the garage to prevent damage when the car is opened.
- Remove children’s drawings from walls and other surfaces with KH7 and other degreasers.
- If gum sticks to the carpet, it is easily removed by applying ice until it freezes. This will make it easier to remove.
- If there are nail holes in the wall, rub them with soap until they are filled.
- Rub the furniture with soap and restore its shine.
- Do not slide the rubber into the screw as shown in the picture above.
- When painting the walls, stick silicone tape on the wall to prevent the paint from bleeding.
- Soak the nail polish remover to make it easier to get into the hole.
- If your door rattles, just spray the hinges with motor oil.
- Apply silicone to the ends of cabinet door handles to prevent damage to the rest of the kitchen.
- To remove shower head stains, fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and secure it over your head. The chalk should disappear within a day.
- Apply talcum powder to the door hinges to prevent them from making noise.
- If your pet hair falls all over the house, you can easily remove it from the carpet and sofa with a clean crystal brush.
- Wax will help seal holes in the wall.
- Use a mixture of lemon juice and fabric softener to clean hardwood floors easily.
- If your TV is constantly dusty, wipe it with a cloth dipped in lemon juice. This will keep the TV from dust for longer.
- To get rid of microwave odor, boil a cup of lemon juice and cinnamon powder for 5 minutes.
- To keep your bathroom shiny and crust-free, rub half a lemon all over it and rinse with warm water.